Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Bolshoj spaicibo !
Ewo, ewo pah-rooskee !

b&w Stuff 3 - Fired b&w Stuff 3 - Fired

Ok , man

OK , man , i have liked your old cinena style .
That is very nice , but i only could see the preloader .
It have had take too much time , and i was in the lab , so i couldn'T wait for the stuff .

Attrition in the East Attrition in the East

Good one , man

That is nice to do something like that .
Very good , still like that .

Smurf Park Smurf Park

Pretty cool !

C'mon guys , stop piss off good jobs .
Mister , you did very well here , this stupids smurfs were very nice to heard singing like that .
I thank you , man !
Congratulations !

na na

Excelent job , man

It is a good film , it calls our inteligence when the movie goes on , the background music is perfect choosen , that's really great , man .
Still doing movies as you do !

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

I thank you too much to make my day with ya movie

I have counted a lot of months without coem here and watch a big nice movie like this .
Thankx , man !
You are a great artist , you were able to bring an whole scenario even the guys are not great designes from Spielberg .
You are too much good with this , man , thanks !

Miss.Dynamite XIV Miss.Dynamite XIV

TABARNAAAAACK !

Man , you are a god , holy shit , you are a big buddy . I put your movies in my list of the world wonderfuls , you gonna get a lot of votes every day by my friends of the university . You gonna be in the top , man , like Karma Ghost , Corporate Puppet , Work It and Shooting for fun 2 .

Sirkowski responds:

SACRAMENT D'OSTIE D'CIBOUÈRE DE CÂLIIIIIIIIIISSE!!! ; D

El Macho and Mariachis El Macho and Mariachis

Excelent stuff , man

It was very cool , i like exagerating satires like that . It is a great job . A job like that spend a lot of time . You are a great buddy .
... but , the only problem ... doesn't have violence ... =(

Elevator Action! Elevator Action!

Great film , thank you

That is a god one , the music choices are cool , the scenario , the history , everythink is good , but , it miss some violence . Just that .

Fred's Destiny Fred's Destiny

Nice movie , good vojainas

It is the second time i see some pussy in a movie , it is a nice idea , i'm going to put vojainas in my movie .
But the your one , it miss just some violence , think about .